Design details and symbols from Tibetan carpets and other fabrics feature birds, flowers, beasts, flowers, dragons, and patterns. The original textiles from which the drawings in this coloring book were created are reproduced are shown on the inside covers, in full color—in case you want to replicate their colors.
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.