This is truly exquisite metalwork. The handle and dorje of this bell were expertly crafted by Nepali metalworkers with sterling silver. A true masterpiece that can be played during Vajrayana rituals for a practitioner or Vajra Master.
- Masterfully crafted in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Dorje and Handle made from sterling silver
- Bell made of multi-metal alloy
- Bell is approximately 8" tall, dorje is approximately 5" long
- Includes accents of coral, turquoise, emerald and ruby.
- Comes with brocade case